Install Björn Stenberg's script in qa.debian.org ?

Hi,

I would like to know what do you think about installing bjorn's script[1]
on qa.d.o website?

I have nothing about external debian ralated stuff, but I believe that
it's beter when things like that are gather on the same site.

In fact the script is wonderfull and It would be nice to have link to
this page from the pts or from qa.d.o/developer.php

Cheers,

[1]: http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/
--
                                Pierre Machard