QA Upload for dotfile

Hi.

I've prepared a QA Upload for dotfile, that fixes the RC bug against
this package.

You can find the new source at http://www.lichtenheld.de/debian/
and I would be happy if someone would upload it.

There is also a bug to switch to po-debconf (#200115) but there are
some problems left (see bug) and so I included this not in this
version.

Changes:
dotfile (1:2.4.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * QA Upload
   * Change maintainer to QA Group
   * Change dependency to tk8.3 only as dotfile doesn't work
     with tk8.4, call wish8.3 directly. Added a NEWS.Debian
     explaining the workaround (Closes: #186988)
   * Fix typo in Generator/text-english.tcl (Closes: #142247)
   * Fix typo in dotfile.1 (Closes: #160811)
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.5.7, someone has to exmine
     the debconf parts before assigning a higher Standards-Version
   * Add depends to debconf to some of the modules that make use of
     it
   * remove /usr/share/dotfile/Generator/Copying, somewhat displaced there
     and linda complains about it

--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***
          *** http://www.djpig.de/ ***