gfontview unmaintained again

Hi Steve,

gfontview has some reasonably-easy-to-fix bugs that prevent it from entering
the "testing" distribution. I'd NMU it, but I don't want to "prolong the
agony", so to speak -- the package should be orphaned and removed if you
can't maintain it in a remotely timely manner.

And besides, I like gtkfontsel better, it's not limited to specific search
paths and I don't need any advanced features gfontview (has|may have).

Now, the upstream development version of gfontview sounds like something
that would be worth looking at, but again, that needs an active maintainer.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.