Re: inactive maintainer for libapache-mod-dav

* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2003-05-02 17:37]:
> Though the current state of libapache-dav-mod works for me, I'm not
> happy with the state the package is in. I could maintain the package
> if this is wanted (though I would need a sponsor, as I'm not a debian
> developer). I have maintained one software packages as upstream
> maintainer some time ago, and are currently helping bug fixing mgetty
> (in good colaboration with the maintainer). As the package works for
> me, I have no hurry with updating the package, if this seems
> appropriate.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  The sponsor of Yann also
hasn't heared from him for a long time.  If you want to take the
package, please find a sponsor and go ahead.  Otherwise, I will orphan
the package so someone else can take it.  Let me know.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com