/usr/doc/transition: little test to run

Try the following command on your system:

$ cd /usr/doc; for p in *; do
	if ! grep -q /usr/doc /var/lib/dpkg/info/$p.prerm 2>/dev/null;
	then echo $p; fi; done
dhcp
dhcp-client
glibc-doc
libc6
libc6-dev
libruby
locales
sash
vim
vim-perl
xmcd

This is a list of packages that still have the /usr/doc link, and apparently
have no code in their prerm to clean it up. They probably screwed up the
/usr/doc transition. I have investigated and filed bugs on all of the above
already, but there are probably more in packages I have not installed, or did
not upgrade from the stable versions and so didn't tickle their bugs.

Hmm, still 242 /usr/doc links here out of 971 installed packages..

--
see shy jo