Re: Unreachable maintainer?

Doug Balmer dijo:
> and my requests have gone un-noticed. I have mailed the maintainer 3
> times in total and never had a response. I attached a diff to my post
> which will fix the 'Important bug'.

I think the Right Thing (tm) is to try to ask if someone knows if he is
MIA (Missing In Action) in debian-devel... If you do so politely cahnces
that it becomes a flame-war are minimal :) You may even ask for an NMU
(Non Mantainer Upload). He may even agree on that...

Some more clues:
http://www.debian.gr.jp/~kitame/maint.cgi?num=srcs&limit=0&showpkgs=on&maint=brianb

Last seen: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:32:06 on debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org

He seems to be active, maybe he's just busy... or not interested.

--
 .''`.       After all, only the mediocre are always at their best.
: :' :                                          -- Jean Giraudoux