O: mico-2.3.5 -- A fully compliant CORBA implementation

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

The current maintainer of mico-2.3.5, Stephen Crowley
<crow@debian.org>, has orphaned this package.  If you want to be the
new maintainer, please take it -- retitle this bug from 'O:' to
'ITA:', fix the outstanding bugs and upload a new version with your
name in the Maintainer: field and a

   * New maintainer (Closes: #thisbug)

in the changelog so this bug is closed.

Some information about this package:

Package: mico-2.3.5
Binary: mico-bin, libmico-dev, libmico2.3.5
Version: 2.3.5-2
Section: devel

Package: mico-bin
Section: misc
Installed-Size: 4172
Maintainer: Stephen Crowley <crow@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: mico-2.3.5
Version: 2.3.5-2
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-1), libncurses5 (>= 5.2.20010310-1),
libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2, libmico2.3.5
Recommends: libmico-dev
Conflicts: mico, mico-2.2.6, mico-2.3.0
Filename: pool/main/m/mico-2.3.5/mico-bin_2.3.5-2_i386.deb
Size: 1001144
MD5sum: ad273228aab43368c11c75c60b5bfb40
 The acronym MICO expands to MICO Is CORBA. The intention of this project is
 to provide a freely available and fully compliant implementation of the
 CORBA standard. MICO has become quite popular as an OpenSource project and
 is widely used for different purposes. As a major milestone, MICO has been
 branded as CORBA compliant by the OpenGroup.
 .
 Executables

* Tille, Andreas <TilleA@rki.de> [20020204 11:11]:

--