Re: Bugs 93814 and 123748

> Hello,
>
> quoting you from
>
>      http://bugs.debian.org/93814

> > This work is nearing completion, within a few weeks I'll have it finished.
>
> I think some weeks were over now.  What about this package?

I haven't completed that work to my satisfaction. The biggest issue here is the lack of free graphics libraries for Java on debian.

I think for now it would be best to remove jflash from debian, I can submit it again when I have something usable and free. What is the process for doing that?

> Regarding
>
>      http://bugs.debian.org/kissme
>
> Those bugs seem to be very easy to fix.  Should I NMU if you have
> some time constraints?
> (I would not really love to NMU your own upstream package but
>  perhaps you have no time to care about it and you would want me to
>  do that.)

I made a mistake when I uploaded fixes for that last year and my package was rejected (I'm not sure what I did wrong). I will create a new package in the next few days.

John Leuner