Adopting packages.

Hey ho :) I'm currently in the NM queue, waiting for my key to be
signed. It'll be a while, I believe, before I get it signed. It just
happens to be that I've moved to within a stone's throw of where my AM
works, though it's still across a border. :)

Anyways, I was wondering what the QA group thinks about people
maintaining packages who arn't capable of uploading on their own.

I'm a bit leery about it, to be frank, but I would do well at
maintaining at least of of Adrian's Bunk packages.

--
/    David Barclay Harris            Aut agere, aut mori.      \