{base,standard}.debian.org

Hi!

Today I tried to review some of the RC bugs in base.d.o and standard.d.o
and add comments on the packages so that one can see what is happening
with the bugs.

Wichert for example says in #112499(grave) that he is preparing an
upload for the current version of openldap to fix a bunch of bugs.

After adding a appropriate comment to the slapd entry on base.d.o the
page said, that I am working on this. For the time being I removed the
note again.

Since I couldn't find further explanation for those notes I rather ask
here for some pointers what I could do to help summarizing information
about bugs or similar tasks.

Regards, David
--
Signaturen sind wie Frauen. Man findet selten eine Vernuenftige
	-- gesehen in at.linux