Re: When should the BTS help tag be used?

Hi Colin,

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 11:02:26AM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
> Would some lists of bugs with other tags set be helpful?

Definitely! I for one, would love to see such lists...
(preferrably on some Debian webpage, updated regularly via cron)...

> I'm thinking of unreproducible, security, and perhaps moreinfo.

IMHO every tag should have such a list. I guess it's not that much work
to add a list for another tag or two, if you already have the code to
generate the list for one specific tag (just a guess, I don't know that
for sure).

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann