Re: microwindows build status

> > I've rescheduled the 0.88pre11-4 build hoping the build dependencies
> > install now. But that doesn't relate to #121459 at all.
>
> As far as I can tell, it doesn't work:
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=microwindows&ver=0.88pre11-4&arch=powerpc&stamp=1010178840&file=log&as=raw

There should be another log now to show the freetype2 installation no
longer is a problem but there's the old problem with a missing library now
(see my mail to 121459@bugs.debian.org).

> As yet, I'm still having trouble having anyone tell me that they
> reproduce #121459.

It was easily reproduced - there's no libmwdrivers.a for powerpc and the
microwindows build tries to use that before it's built.

> 3) Someone says "here's a powerpc machine that you can ssh to now
>    using your Debian account and which has the build dependencies
>    installed".  And then I can go there and deal with #121459 myself.

Wait for voltaire to come back online (Jan. 12 IIRC) or send me account
info to set up an account (password crypt, or ssh pubkey).

	Michael