Re: microwindows build status

Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 07:10:58PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
>
> > I would like to close bug 121459, and rely on powerpc to attempt a
> > build by the normal process and report a new bug against the current
>
> Please don't.  I just tried to build it and got exactly the same error
> as in the build report.

What do you mean by "the build report"?  Do you mean bug report
121459?

Or do you mean the following:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=microwindows&ver=0.88pre11-4&arch=powerpc&stamp=1010178840&file=log&as=raw

Which failed because microwindows depends on freetype2-dev, and that
package depends on freetype2, and for some unknown reason, apt failed
to install it.