Re: Stale ITAs done

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 03:16:19PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> 2) There are some wnpp bugs "fixed in NMU".  I haven't got a clue
>    what that's supposed to mean.

Typically a screw-up, where somebody made a maintainer upload which
looked like an NMU because the names in debian/control and
debian/changelog differed slightly, or where an upload was sponsored in
such a way that it looked like an NMU.

All the existing NMU-fixed wnpp bugs (about apt-proxy, gltron, and
guile-pg) are like this and can be closed, which I'm doing with this
mail.