Vibrant moving to liblesstif2

Hi.

I intend to update my ncbi-tools6 packages to the latest upstream
release (which came out on Friday) within the next day or so.
Normally, this wouldn't require any extra action on your part;
however, while I am at it I would like to rebuild Vibrant against
liblesstif2, which will in turn require rebuilds of all dependent
packages.  (I will add conflicts against existing versions of them to
avoid trouble.)

Conveniently, there aren't many of these: just ncbi-tools-x11
(automatic ;-)), njplot (which is orphaned, and hence fair game for me
to upload), and clustalx (which is your responsibility.)

As such, I would like to make two requests of you:

* Once I upload the ncbi-tools6 packages, please upload corresponding
  new clustalx (and clustalw) packages.  I believe this should be as
  simple as adding a versioned build dependency on vibrant6-dev
  (>> 6.1.20021213); if not, I am willing to help with any issues you
  run into.

* If you wish to upload these packages before then, please let me know
  so that I can extend my conflicts accordingly.

Alternatively, let me know if you would like me to NMU clustalx for this.

Thanks!

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.