debcheck and ftp-get updated

Hi QA,

I've updated debcheck <URL:http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php>:
unstable, testing, and stable have been replaced by sid, sarge, woody,
and potato.

If a status (unstable..) is passed as parameter it is replaced by the
correct codename.

I've also changed our ftp-get script which fetches the Packages.gz
files.

It no longer fetches and stores unstable, testing, and stable but sid,
sarge, woody, and potato. Symlinks are in place.

PS: we should think about storing Packages files gzipped:

weasel@satie:/org/qa.debian.org/data$ du -sm ftp debcheck
760     ftp

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal