boa

[ To raise the noise in the spam/noise ratio something on-topic. ]

Jonathan Nelson wrote in Mail to some user that he no longer is a
Developer. Since I cannot find any trace of him leaving the project I
sent mail to ask for confirmation.

In the meanwhile I'm preparing a QA upload for boa which will set the
maintainer to QA and upgrade to latest upstream. I'll also send and
orphan message to wnpp once I hear back from Jon.

If anyone wants to take over boa before I file all this stuff or has
already done some work for the qa upload please shout now.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal