Re: Removing frad?

*Please* remove it.  It is complete cruft at this point, and Sangoma
continues to provide current, open drivers for these cards.

If it would help anyone feel better about it, I'll agree to keep the
source available on my people.debian.org page (which I'll need to set up;
it's not there yet).  Can anyone suggest an applicable list to post to
that'll get sucked up by Google so that folks searching for frad will
still find it?

Cheers,
tony
<tmancill@debian.org>