Re: How to report a maintainer missing in action?

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:36:13 +0100
Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> * Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [20020218 23:02]:
> > I'm not sure that such a transcription of the README is ok for
> > a web documentation.
>
> No, we need some real QA documentation.  I intend to work on this
> soon but cannot make any promises.
I volunteer to help you... although I am quite new here in debian-qa
and am just finding out the stuff, I already know a bit and could
work on things you (or someone else) tell me is needed and point me
to where I found references

I am not a native english speaker but have some experience in
translations as you know since my NM process.. and aspell is
my friend =)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>