Re: MIA maintainer and NMU of package

    Raphael> I did not contact the maintainer, btw, don't know if it
    Raphael> would make things better, anyway...

    Raphael> I cced him, we'll see what he has to say. Alex, are you
    Raphael> still active ?  Would you mind if someone else took over
    Raphael> the maintenance of gnu-smalltalk ?

Silly Gnus, tucked away the mail into my debian.qa folder and deleted
the CC duplicate.  Sorry, just now reading this.

Why yes, yes I am quite MIA, aren't I?  Between time limitations (I've
recently moved to a new country where I don't quite speak the language),
and the fact that I don't myself ever use gnu-smalltalk any more, I
think it best if someone else take over.  I had email from one or two
people who might be interested in taking over, I'll get back in touch
with them.

--
Alex