wnpp-disposable

I've added wnpp-disposable to pandora:/org/qa.debian.org/data/wnpp.
I intend to use this script soonish and have some packages removed.
Here's the entry from the README.  2 variables can be set (see the
source code); I will make command line parameters available soon.

>From the README:

wnpp-disposable

wnpp-disposable shows a listing of orphaned packages which are not in
stable.  These packages can easily be removed since they have not been
part of an official release.  This script should be run on
ftp-master.debian.org (for main) or non-us.debian.org (for non-US) when
a new release is in preparation.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com