Help with bug #108445

[Please cc me on responses, I'm not subscribed to the list.]

I read in a recent DWN that the QA team is looking at release critical
bugs.  Can I ask for some help with bug 108445 (against ipopd-ssl but it
is really libc-client-ssl2001.  I'll reassign it as soon as I send this.)
I have a feeling if there is a bug there it s in mozilla not in
libc-clients' maildir support.

so I'd like people who use maildirs to try ipopd or imapd with a variety
of clients and see if you can access your mail folders without problems.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>