Re: ITP->RFP

Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org> writes:

> Hmm, this would indeed be a better solution, the only problem being that
> it's not very easily automated. Maybe the bug should also be tagged
> appropriately (unactive or something) when sending the QA question. Then
> my script can easily determine which one to remove.

I have nothing against the script (though I haven't seen it).

But I do think that these tasks are something for which automation
helps, but really, require a person to look at the history of the
case.  Most of the time it's trivial, but a certain percentage of them
require a person to read the log, and figure out what's happening.
It's an AI Complete task.