Re: ITP->RFP

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:35:11PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> I intend to rename all ITP's that haven't had any activity in the last
> 100 days to RFP's. Any objections?

Please be sure to cc whoever ITPed the package (not always the
submitter).

> xscrabble                             #91883, filed:  293, changed  293

Legal issues ... I haven't had time to contact upstream about them yet.
I'll send a mail to this bug to record this and incidentally update the
timestamp, and I'd appreciate it if it could be left out of this round
of ITP->RFP changes.