Re: When should the BTS help tag be used?

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 08:07:23PM +0000, Matthew Bell wrote:
> This is correct; the help tag is there to tag bugs that need help! QA
> (or anyone with BTS db access) can harvest the bug reports with this
> tag and provide it as a list of jobs to be worked on...in fact there
> was a new list a few weeks/days ago.

Absolutely. The 'help' tag can only really be useful if it's widely
known which bugs are tagged with it. Unfortunately it's not quite as
easy as I thought to harvest them automatically using the LDAP interface
to the BTS, as it doesn't seem to allow searching on tags. I'll have to
handle it more directly on master.

Would some lists of bugs with other tags set be helpful? I'm thinking of
unreproducible, security, and perhaps moreinfo.