Re: Maintainer for pgpgpg

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 04:02:08PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> The maintainer field for pgpgpg needs to be set to Debian QA, but I
> can't do it because it's currently a package that lives in the non-us
> archive.  Someone suitable non-US needs to DTRT.  (As described on
> http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html.)

Jumping directly into some New Years resolution I hope to keep, doing
more for Debian, I would like to take over maintaining this package -
however, I have no experience in packaging or the like, which I expect
will take me at least a few days to learn - especially with New Years
Eve coming up.

If this is "accepted" by the "general community", I intend to start
working on the package and learning the packaging system from Janurary
2nd - when my hangovers have all gone away.

Happy New Year!

--
Rune B. Broberg