Re: qa issues with qa.debian.org/man-pages

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 05:40:16PM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
> > > They're already set up on master, but there are some outstanding buglets
> > > in the lintian reporting code. I think I mailed Joy a while ago with
> > > more details.
> >
> > It's still Broken(TM). Incremental runs are majorly broken; full runs are a
> > little less broken.
>
> Sigh, I didn't realize full runs were broken too.

Yeah. The current results on l.d.o show:

     Maintainers listed:                728 (+0)
     Source packages listed:            3358 (+0)
     Binary packages listed:            2446 (+0)

(BTW Takuo Kitame's web page maintainer count was 946 the other day.)

> Am I likely to be able to reproduce this with a binary-only archive, so I
> can experiment on my laptop rather than on master?

I don't know, I haven't looked into it. (One reason is lack of time, the
other is lack of interest. <shrug>)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.