Re: rscheme: help needed

* Gergely Nagy <8@free.bsd.hu> [20010521 20:51]:
> I'm struggling with building rscheme, however, it seems it is too
> though for me. First of all, it build-depends on itself: it requires

Since it was not mentioned: the main objective for this upload is to
get rid of the dependence on libgmp2.  All packages should use libgmp3
and libgmp2 should be removed from Debian.  rscheme is the last one to
depend on libgmp2.  If anyone can do an upload of rscheme which
depends on libgmp3, it would be greatly appreciated.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com