Re: Emacs 19: open bugs

Ivo Timmermans wrote:
> Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > If someone could do that, I'd appreciate it; just reply and say you're
> > working on it.  Thanks for your help.
>
> I will be going over the list of bugs.  It may take a while though
> before I've had them all, I will keep you posted.

Thanks to Jaakko, we have this list:

37 bugs can be closed, because they are not relevant to the current
   package, have been fixed already, or are emacs19 specific;
14 bugs still exist in the current emacs20 package and will be
   reassigned;
2  bugs need further investigation.

The email to the BTS will be sent soon after this.

	Ivo

--
Um den Elefanten durch den Zoll zu schmuggeln, hatte Rasmus ihn als
Schäferhund verkleidet.