Re: osh: changed maintainer to debian-qa

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:52:02AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 05-Apr-2001 Colin Watson wrote:
> > Domenico Andreoli <cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it> wrote:
> >>i uploaded osh with a new maintainer, it is an NMU so i didn't
> >>modified anything other
> >
> > It's nice to update the Standards-Version to something that includes
> > build-dependencies. Since the package is maintained by QA now, it's
> > reasonable to make this sort of change.
> >

> In other words, run lintian on things you upload (-:

i use debuild to build my packages and i saw all the warning/errors lintian
reported to me.

i don't know why in that moment a light turned on saying "domenico, you are
doing an NMU, limit your changes to those strictly needed!" and that is
what i did. maybe i thought "this package was orphaned from more than 8 days,
so it is technically/automatically of debian qa group. you are not a debian
qa memeber so you are really doing a NMU". yes, this is what i thought.

cheers :)

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50