Re: Changing maintainer field for QA.

On 01-04-04 Peter Palfrader wrote:
> Maybe we should stop using <debian-qa@lists.d.o> as a Maintainer:
> address for packages maintained by QA and use somthing like
> <packages@qa.debian.org>.
>
> For now this should be setup to forward all mails to debian-qa@l.d.o
> but when enough packages use the new address (in a few months time)
> a new list debian-qa-packages could be created.

I would agree with Peter on this idea, since it a) reduces the traffic
on this mailinglist and b) people who read all bugs reports, don't get
the stuff twice. So this list can then be used again for more qa
discussion instead of distributing bug reports.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)