Re: Your help with QA is needed

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [20010331 18:48]:
> How are you defining "base"? The contents of the base section do not
> match the base system as installed by the boot floppies.

At the moment, I used the rule:

 (($priority =~ /(important|required)/) || $essential)

I will look at debootstrap when I'm less tired and see if there are
packages which are not covered by my rule.  If yes, I will add them.
Otherwise, I will simply keep my rule and list more packages than
needed, but since they are important packages, listing them doesn't
really hurt...

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com