Re: iitalian

Francesco Tapparo <ftapparo@libero.it> wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 01:24:09AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>> Can some Italian folks please NMU 'iitalian'.  thanks.

Also man-pages-it, please:

Package: man-pages-it
Binary: manpages-it
Version: 0.3.0-1
Section: doc
Maintainer: Fabrizio Polacco <fpolacco@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Standards-Version: 2.5.0.0

The only non-forwarded bug is a note about /usr/doc.

>> Package: iitalian
>> Binary: iitalian
>> Version: 0.03-2
>> Section: text
>> Maintainer: Fabrizio Polacco <fpolacco@debian.org>
>> Architecture: all
>> Standards-Version: 2.5.0.0
>
>I'm italian, and I've contacted Fabrizio Polacco, but without  any answer.
>I could do the NMU if there are no objection.

Have a look back through the -private archives a month or two - if he
isn't back to responding to e-mail yet, which it doesn't seem he is, you
should go ahead and NMU.