fund transfer

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO

SUBJECT:    URGENT BUSINESS FUND TRANSFER

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction, this is by virtue of its being
utterly confidential and top secret as you were
introduced to us in confidence through the Nigerian
Chambers of Commerce, foreign trade division.

I am Dr. (Mrs.) Maryam Abacha, the widow of the late
General Sani Abacha the former Military Head of States
(President) of Federal Republic of Nigeria, who died
while in service on the 8/6/98.

I was recently intimated by our family attorney that
my late husband operate a secret account with the
Union Bank Plc Lagos which was made know to him by the
Managing Director of the Bank. Mr Yahaya  Mi.  And the
account currently hold a total sum of US$35.5 million
(Thirty ?Five   Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) this sum represented the gratification
and considerations received as kick back from the
government contract and business opportunities awarded
to contractors, while he was the President.  However
another ostensible Government has taken over since the
death of my husband as the President of Nigeria.  The
new Government in power promulgated a decree serving
as machineries to checkmate all the assets and
financial background of his predecessor which is the
present statuesque in the country.

Most of our assets like cars, houses, my husband bank
account and other valuable properties have been
confiscated by the present government, moreover they
have instructed me not to travel abroad until they
finished there investigation, so I have been dully
advised by my attorney to withdraw the money saved
with the Apex  Development Bank here in Lagos, to be
remitted abroad for investment that will benefit the
family or else it will be confiscated.

As at May 10, 2000 the Nigerian government has through
the Swiss government seized US$600 Million from my
husband different offshore oil companies account in a
Luxemburg, subsidiary of Dresdner Bank in Germany.  So
far they have between 8/6/98 till date seized US$980
Million from our various family account abroad.

In light of the above, I cannot transfer this funds by
my name because the financial and statutory regulation
guiding such a transaction have presented  me with
some difficulties hence, my family attorney has
advised me to seek for a reliable and trustworthy
foreign partner with a reputable Bank Account into
which this funds can be transferred.  Thus, what is
urgently sought is an assistance from which will be
gratefully accepted and adequately rewarded.

In facilitating the quick conclusion of this
transaction, email the attorney  and liaise with him
on the mode of this issue. And be rest assured that
you will have 30% of the total sum while 60% is for me
and my family

I have the assurance and support of the Chief
Accountant General of the Federation,  that this
transaction will be concluded within fourteen (14
banking days from the date of receipt requested
information) all logistic are in place and all
modalities worked out for the smooth transfer into
your account.

Finally, this information will enable the attorney to
apply and lodge claims to the concerned ministries and
agencies in your favor or your company and it is
pertinent to state here that this transaction is
entirely based on trust as the solar bank draft or
certified cheque which is drawable at any of the
Central Bank of Nigeria corresponding banks around the
world is going to be made in your name or your
company.

1.	For more information or question, feel free to
contact the attorney office below  and  state your
percentage  of share of the total sum ($15.5M) after
the transfer  as a foreign account provider while 10%
as already mapped out to settle any  incidental
expenses that might be incurred in the  course of the
transfer.

UGOCHUKWU AND ASSOCIATE
Solicitor & Advocates, Corporate & Properties
Consultants
Lagos-Nigeria
email: ugochukwuchamber@casa.as

ATTENTION: BARRISTER UGOCHUKWU GODSON

Best Regards,

DR. (MRS.) MARYAM S. A. ABACHA
Telephone: 234-90-406671

N.B.:  Bank account details may not be necessary as
preferable mode of payment may be by cash, draft or by
T.T. You are to email me your response  of your
acceptance of the offer  and email  the Attorney the
following to enable him to document the transfer in
your favor since the fund cannot be transfer in the
name of my Late Husband.

(a)	The name to be use as the Beneficiary
(b)	Your Passport of any kind to enable him to open
account on your behalf
(c)	Your contact address where you can receive the
original copy of the documents that will be secure on
your behalf by the Attorney  through Courier- DHL to
you. This documents will be a proof that you are the
beneficiary of the fund.
(d)	Your telephone/fax number where you can easily be
communicated.