Hi, I think you may have mishandled adoption of bsdgames-nonfree

HI.  Looking at the log for bug 68086, I think you may have
mishandled your adoption of bsdgames-nonfree.  Several days before
that upload, I retitled the bug from an O to an ITA indicating my
intent to upload.

Fortunately, before doing so, I checked that the bug was still open
and found that it wasn't.

Looking ath the wnpp web pages, I believe that you should have
retitled the bug or noticed that  someone  else had already retitled
the bug and sent me  a note indicating you would rather have the
package.

Since my only goal in adopting the package was to make sure that
bsdgames-nonfree stayed in the distribution, I certainly don't mind
the outcome--less work for me.  However, the lack of locking could
have resulted in annoying problems in other similar situations.  I'd
appreciate it if you'd be a bit more careful in the future, or if I
was the one in err then please let me know what I should do in the
future.

Thanks,

--Sam