automated Lintian check of all packages

Hi!

I've written a little script (called LBR) that can check all packages in
the archive by running lintian on them. It can also automatically submit
bug reports if error or warnings are found.

I've got it running since this morning, checking all packages in sid.
Right now, it has checked about 3600 packages, of which almost 1800 (!)
are not lintian clean.

The script does not yet report the bugs to the BTS, but stores them in a
local mail folder for now.

You can take a look at the output the script gives, as well as at the
actual source at my homepage at klecker (http://people.debian.org/~bas).

Do you guys think this script is useful? Would it be OK to let it
actually submit teh lintian errors and warnign to the BTS? What do you
think about the output it gives (is it clear enough?)?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |