Debian Bug Revision System (brs) package

Hi, all:

I've working in a package named brs.

brs will let the user to view/modify/close/reopen existing bugs in the Debian
Bug Tracking System.

I request you to install it and send me your comments. I'm interested in the
answers to this questions:

   - Is this package really useful?
   - Is it worth to continue improving it?
   - If so, must this package be in main or must it be one 'only developers'
     package?

Notes:
-  This is the very first package I make on my own so it may be buggy and it
   is uncomplete.
-  This program will send emails to Bug Tracking System. You can easily avoid
   this modifying the line 17 in /usr/X11R6/bin/brs from
        $debug=0;
        $debug=1;
-  I can not ask Bug Tracking system in a date basis. Does anybody know how it
   can be done?

I suggest to read 'man brs' before using it.

Luis Arocha Hernandez "Data" <larocha@wanadoo.es>, Islas Canarias - Spain
        _                      o__o__  o__      O_         O        O