Re: very old mutt bugs

On Nov 24, A Mennucc1 <debian@Tonelli.sns.it> wrote:

 >I have read in weekly news that some very nice packages, as e.g.
 >Mutt, CVS, Procmail, Apache and Mozilla
 > may not go into the freeze
Release critical bugs have been fixed since some days.
If you want to help mutt moving from unstable to testing, please rebuild
it on these architectures:

     * mutt (1.3.23-1 to 1.3.23-4)
          + Maintainer: Marco d'Itri
          + 4 days old (needed 2 days)
          + out of date on alpha: mutt (from 1.3.23-1)
          + out of date on arm: mutt (from 1.3.23-1)
          + out of date on hppa: mutt (from 1.3.23-1)
          + out of date on m68k: mutt (from 1.3.23-1)

Of course, any help in verifying older bugs forwarded upstream and all
normal bugs is welcome.

--
ciao,
Marco