Premature removal of yodl Debian package

Hi,

While I appreciate the reasons for removing yodl, there are still five
packages in the Debian archive that rely on it in order to build
(ecamegapedal, ecawave, xwatch, zsh, zsh-beta). Because of this, I think
its removal was premature.

Steve Kowalik had fixed the release-critical issues with yodl itself
before the package was removed. I'm happy to resurrect yodl, fix the
rest of its bugs, and maintain it until such time as nothing else in
Debian build-depends on it. (I'm the groff maintainer, so another
documentation language shouldn't be a problem.)

Does anybody object to this?