Re: Freeze Update [2001/11/19]

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 09:10:09PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Likewise, we're getting into the last seven days for making sure standard
> and task packages get included in the woody release. At the moment,
> many many packages look like they'll need to be removed, notably gpm (on
> which packages such as jed, links, mc, pdmenu, vim, and w3m depend), lyx,
> mutt, cvs, procmail, apache, gnuplot, lincity, mime-support, mozilla,
> openssh, postgresql, strace, tetex-base and tetex-bin [0]. People who
> can fix these bugs and care about those packages are encouraged to send
> in patches or upload fixed packages [1].

This worries me... I haven't looked if the status has changed in the
last 2 days, but I wonder if we should do something quick...

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E