Re: Remove nextaw, xaw-wrappers and ssh2 from unstable?

retitle 105531 Please remove xaw-wrappers from unstable
reassign 105531 ftp.debian.org
retitle 105532 Please remove nextaw from unstable
reassign 105532 ftp.debian.org
thanks

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd suggest to remove the following orphaned packages from unstable:
>

> nextaw
> xaw-wrappers
>
> They are obsolete and no longer working with XFree4.

Since noone disagreed with removing these packages from unstable I ask the
ftp admins to remove them from unstable.

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400