QA pop quiz

Hi fellas,

 This one is open book, use whatever resources you want to find an
 answer, but provide sources for any quotation (Collin, you still owe me
 that PCR source).

 A package has or is the source of interoperability problems.  What
 should the bug severity be set to?  Consider other Linux distributions
 as well other Unix implementations.

 PS: No, I don't have any specific bug in mind, it's just that the
 question has been floating on my head all day long.  My personal
 opinion is that the answer exists, is not an empty set and is contained
 in the current set of bug severities.

--
Marcelo             | - "There's a door" - "Where does it go?"  - "It stays
mmagallo@debian.org | where it is, I think."