Inconsistent spelling of QT and GNOME

Hi,

while snooping through the package list, I noticed that we have an
inconsistent spelling of those two words mentioned in the subject.

15 packages are using QT, while 33 packages use Qt. And 93 packages are
using Gnome, while 127 are using GNOME. This should be changed, since
it's called QT and GNOME and not Qt or Gnome. Since this issue effects
the quality of Debian, I'm reporting it to this list, so that people can
take care of it.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)