Re: SSH2 for Potato

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Peter Kim wrote:

> Dear SSH2,

My friends call me "Matthew" :-)

> I believe you are responsible for the ssh2 package.

I'm responsible for maintaining openssh for Debian.

> I must install ssh2.
>
> I have updated my Debian package database.  I can't find ssh2 in the
> distribution.

I presume you mean the free openssh? you want the ssh package, which is
in the non-US section of the archive. If you want non-free ssh, then you
want to look for the ssh-nonfree package.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."