ddts: notification about hu-translation of the hx description

Hello

This is only an automated notification mail from the ddts (Debian Description
Translation Server).

A translator recently uploaded a new version of the description of this
package.

No action is required on your part; unless you want to use your veto right
on this text (contact me personally for this), it will be added to our
database, and will be ready for use.

If you see some problems with the translation, please contact the translator
directly or its team if any.

For more information about the ddts, please visit our page:
	http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/ddts/
If you have problems with this mail or the ddts mechanism, or if you think
this could be improved, please contact me directly:
	grisu@debian.org

Thanks for your attention.

#from: RISKO Gergely <risko@debian.fsn.hu>
#packages: hx
 Hx is the Unix client for Hotline. Hotline is kind of like IRC, kind of like
 an FTP server, all put together. It let's people chat on a server, and upload
 and download files. It works on the concept of servers, using trackers to
 keep track of which servers are available.
Description-hu: Unix kliens a Hotlinehoz
 A Hx a Unix kliens a Hotlinehoz. A Hotline hasonlít az IRC és az FTP szerver
 hazasításához. A Hotlineon az emberek beszélgethetnek, miközben fel, illetve
 letöltenek fileokat. A szerverek listáját a nyomkövetõ programrész tartja
 nyilván, így lehet tudni, hogy melyik szerver érhetõ el.