ddts: notification about it-translation of the grafix-dev description

Hello

This is only an automated notification mail from the ddts (Debian Description
Translation Server).

A translator recently uploaded a new version of the description of this
package.

No action is required on your part; unless you want to use your veto right
on this text (contact me personally for this), it will be added to our
database, and will be ready for use.

If you see some problems with the translation, please contact the translator
directly or its team if any.

For more information about the ddts, please visit our page:
	http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/ddts/
If you have problems with this mail or the ddts mechanism, or if you think
this could be improved, please contact me directly:
	grisu@debian.org

Thanks for your attention.

#from: beb0s <beb0s@autistici.org>
#packages: grafix-dev
 Contains C header files and development shared libraries libraries for
 grafix.  Grafix is a utility originally designed to help scientists in
 the visualization of results of a computation, e.g. for numerical
Description-it: File di sviluppo e headers per grafix
 Contiene i file di intestazione C e le librerie condivise di sviluppo per
 grafix. Grafix è un utility originariamente sviluppata per aiutare gli
 scienziati nella visualizzazione dei risultati di computazioni, per es.
 numeriche