[aty@sciences.sdsu.edu: missing maintainer]

----- Forwarded message from aty@sciences.sdsu.edu -----

Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:21:02 +0200
From: aty@sciences.sdsu.edu
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: owner@bugs.debian.org
Subject: missing maintainer

I'm having problems with the ftape-utils package, supposedly maintained
by Christian Meder.  Nobody seems to have heard from him in over a
year; the machine listed in his e-mail address is an "unknown host".
Shouldn't somebody else be asked to take over his packages?  I see
he is listed as being in charge of a couple of other things as well.

		-- Andy Young   (aty@sciences.sdsu.edu)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.