Re: mh override disparity

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 03:04:07PM -0400, Debian Installer wrote:
> There are disparities between your recently installed upload and the
> override file for the following file(s):
>
> mh-papers_6.8.4-JP-3.03-33_all.deb: priority is overridden from extra to optional.
> mh_6.8.4-JP-3.03-33_i386.deb: priority is overridden from standard to extra.

mh should indeed be extra of course, but would it make sense to demote
mh-papers to extra? Its README.Debian says:

  These documents are mostly of historical interest, since, in my
  opinion, a much better discussion of all matters MH can be found live
  on the web:

   http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mh/book/

  If enough people ask, I may package *that* up rather than these
  venerable files.