Testing problems

Hi folks,

   A problem I'm commonly finding with testing (the distribution, not
the process) is that packages get moved into testing, whilst things
they have a versioned dependancy on are still in unstable. This
strikes me as highly undesirable behaviour. Should/could something be
done about this? I don't currently know what decides which packages
get into unstable when.

Ob-QA: I have an ssh patch nearly ready; also I've got an idea to fix
ntpd.

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org