Announcing myself

Hi...

With all the discussion lately about binaries not having man pages, I
thought I'd jump in and volunteer to write some. Is there a formal
procedure for this, or should I just file bug reports with man pages
attached? And is there a list of anywhere, either a web page or a
previous list message? (For that matter, is this the right mailing list?)
--
 - Joe "piman" Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net> - http://www.sacredchao.net
  "There comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that